The State Government has set up Bangla Sahayata Kendras (BSK) throughout the State to provide Government services free of cost on an online platform www.bsk.wb.gov.in at the doorsteps of the citizens at different locations across the State.
WTL is being authorized by the Personnel & Administrative Reforms Department, Government of West Bengal to invite applications from eligible candidates from across the State and to issue provisional engagement letters to the selected Data Entry Operators (DEOs) on a purely contractual basis for Bangla Sahayata Kendras (BSKs). The procedure is as follows:-
Data Entry Operator (DEOs) for Bangla Sahayata Kendras
No. of Posts:
- 2922 posts
- 18-40 years, calculated with reference to the date of Publication of the Advertisement.
- Must have passed the Higher Secondary or equivalent Examination from a recognized Board.
- Must have completed Certification Course in Computer Application with knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel with a minimum of 6 months duration from a registered/recognized institute/center.
- The applicant applying for the post of DEO in a BSK must be ordinarily a resident of the same district in which he/she applies for engagement.
- As notified by the Government from time to time.
- Webel Technology Ltd. (WTL) shall be the engaging authority for this purpose. The entire process of engagement by the WTL will be conducted under the direct supervision, support, and control of the District Magistrates/ Municipal Commissioner, Kolkata Municipal Corporation.WTL will also place an authorized liaisoning Officer in each district to keep close liaison with District Magistrates/ Municipal Corn missioner, Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
Conditions of Engagement-
- The engagement shall be purely on a contractual/temporary basis for a period of one (1) year.
- The DEOs will be engaged within the district/KMC in which he/she has declared his/her residence with documents. However, he/she may not ordinarily be engaged in the same Block/Ward in the District in which she/he ordinarily/ permanently resides.
- The DEOs may be terminated at any time on grounds of proven misconduct, negligence, insubordination, and indiscipline while on duty after an opportunity of being heard.
- No plea for relocation of DEOs shall ordinarily be entertained. However, the authority reserves the right to allow the shifting of DEOs under exceptional situations on a case-tocase basis.
- Selected Candidates will ordinarily function as Data Entry Operators at Bangla Sahayata Kendras within the districts of their residence
- The DEOs will render government services to the citizens on all days except Sundays and Public Holidays as duly notified by the State Government
Webel Technology Ltd. (WTL) will soon publish a new notification regarding the vacancies. We suggest you all regularly visit the BSK portal and karmasandhan to get updates.
For more – Click Here
Official Address of Webel Technology Ltd. (WTL) – Click Here