High Court of Andhra Pradesh invited online for Recruitment to 30 posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in Andhra Pradesh State Judicial Service comprising 24 vacancies under Direct Recruitment and 6 vacancies under Recruitment by Transfer. The recruitment process shall be governed by Andhra Pradesh State Judicial (Service & Cadre) Rules, 2007. The Pay Scale for Civil Judge (Junior Division) is Rs.77840 – 136520. The online application portal will be available on the High Court’s official website https://hc.ap.nic.in from 17.03.2023 to 06.04.2023. The Last date for submission of online application is 06.04.2023 up to 11.59 p.m. No other mode of application will be entertained.
High Court of Andhra Pradesh
NOTIFICATION No. 03/2023-RC, DATED 7.03.2023
[For appointment to the posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division)]
Civil Judge (Junior Division) – 30
- Only those Applicants who possess the qualifications prescribed under the Andhra Pradesh State Judicial (Service & Cadre) Rules, 2007, which are mentioned below, shall be eligible to apply.
- To be eligible, the applicant, who is applying under direct recruitment shall not complete thirty-five (35) years of age as of the first day of the month of March 2023 (as of 01.03.2023) in which month the notification inviting applications for such appointment is published in the newspapers i.e. 7.03.2023.
- Provided that the upper age limit of 35 (thirty-five) years is relaxable by five years in respect of the persons under Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, and Economically Weaker Sections(EWS).
- Provided further that the upper age limit of 35 years is relaxable by 10 years in respect of Physically Disabled Persons (Locomotor disability).
- Provided further that in case of an applicant, who served in the defense services of the Indian Union and who is otherwise qualified and suitable, the period of service rendered by him in the defense service shall be excluded in computing the age, for applying under direct recruitment.
- To be eligible, the applicant, who is applying under Recruitment by Transfer shall not complete forty-eight (48) years of age as of the first day of the month of March 2023 (as of 01.03.2023) in which month the notification inviting applications for such appointment is published in the newspapers i.e., 7.03.2023.
- The applicants, who are under Open Competition/EWS/BC category have to pay examination fee of Rs.1500/- (Rupees Fifteen hundred only) towards online application processing fee and examination fee, whereas the applicants who are SC/ST/PH category have to pay 750/- (Rupees Seven hundred and fifty only).
- Only the applicants belonging to a community recognised as SC/ST in the State of A.P. alone are entitled for the concessional payment of an examination fee of Rs.750/-
- The Application/Examination Fee is to be remitted/paid online only.
- The application/Examination fee once paid will not be refunded even if the application is rejected for any reason, or the recruitment Notification is canceled for any reason.
- Selection will be made as per the A.P. State Judicial (Service and Cadre) Rules, 2007.
- Merely applying for a post will not give any right to any person to be considered for an appointment.
- A person in a bigamous marriage shall not eligible for an appointment.
- No woman whose marriage is void by reason of the husband having a wife living at the time of such marriage or who has married a person who has a wife living at the time of such marriage shall be eligible for appointment by direct
- No person, who has been dismissed from a State or Central Government service or from the service of the undertaking of Central or State Government or local or other Authorities shall be eligible for appointment.
- No person, who has been convicted by a Court of Law for an offense involving moral turpitude, shall be eligible for appointment.
- No T.A. and D.A. will be paid to the candidates who appear for the Screening Test/Written Examination/Viva Voce.
- Candidates resorting to or bringing any influence of any kind will be summarily disqualified and they are liable for prosecution as per Law.
- Starting Date for submission of online Application. 17.03.2023
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application. 06.04.2023
- The download of Hall Tickets for the screening test 15.04.2023
- Date of Screening Test (Computer based test). 24.04.2023 (From 8.30 AM to 10.30 AM)
- The placing of the Question Paper and Preliminary Key/Response Sheet on the website of the High Court calling objections. 27.04.2023
Official Website of High Court of Andhra Pradesh – https://hc.ap.nic.in/
To see the detailed advertisement of High Court of Andhra Pradesh – Click Here
To Apply Online in High Court of Andhra Pradesh – Click Here