Junior Executive Job in AAI: The Airport Authority of India or AAI manages 125 airports with the responsibility of managing, creating, upgrading, and maintaining civil aviation in India both on the ground and in the Indian Airspace. It is a renowned Public Sector Unit of the Government of India. They are responsible for maintaining all the airports and flights in India. AAI has announced 364 Junior Executive (ATC, Official Language), Senior Assistant and Manager vacancies to be filled through Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2023.
Check this full article for detailed information about this golden opportunity such as eligibility criteria, application date, exam pattern and admit card release date. The Airport Authority of India Notification against advt no. 08/2022 for Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2024 has been released for Junior Executives in Air Traffic Control Department, Junior Executive (Official Language), Senior Assistant, and Manager posts. Detailed vacancies can be found in the official Notification released by AAI, candidates can download the official notification from the below link.
AAI Air Traffic Control Junior Executive 2024 Educational Qualification :
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control): Full-Time Regular Bachelor Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics. OR Full-Time Regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any stream. (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester’s curricula).
The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subjects in 10th or 12th standard).
- Junior Executive (Official Language): Post-Graduation in Hindi or English with English or Hindi respectively as a Subject at Degree Level or Post-Graduation in any other subject with Hindi and English as compulsory/elective subject at Degree Level.
- Senior Assistant (Official Language): Masters in Hindi with English as a subject at Graduation level OR Masters in English with Hindi as a subject at Graduation OR
Masters in any subject apart from Hindi/English from a recognized University along with Hindi and English as compulsory/optional subjects at graduation. OR Graduation Degree from a recognized University along with Hindi and English as Compulsory/optional subjects or anyone out of both as a medium of examination and other as compulsory/optional subject along with a recognized Diploma/Certificate course of Hindi to English and English to Hindi Translation or two years experience of Hindi to English and English to Hindi Translation at Central/State government offices including Government of India Undertakings or reputed organizations.
It is desirable to have Knowledge of Hindi Typing.
- Manager (Official Language): Post-Graduation in Hindi or in English with English or Hindi respectively as a Subject at Degree Level OR
Post-Graduation in any other subject with Hindi and English as compulsory/elective subjects at Degree Level.
- Devotional Posts available in the official website.
- Divisional Posts are to be done on the official website. To know more read all the details carefully. To have the details candidates will have to follow the official website.
Junior Executive Job in AAI 2024 Age Limit and Relaxation :
- Junior Executive : 27 yeras
- Senior Assistant (Official Language): 30 years
- Manager (Official Language): 32 Years
Junior Executive Job in AAI Required Nationality: Candidates applying for AAI Air Traffic Control Junior Executive Recruitment 2024 must be Indian.
Junior Executive Job in AAI Application Procedure: The candidates who will visit the official website to apply for AAI Recruitment 2024 can follow the below steps. Check For jobs in other sections.
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Step 2: Go to Careers Option
Step 3: Click on Junior Executive Job in AAI advt. of “DIRECT RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR EXECUTIVE (AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL & OFFICIAL LANGUAGE), SENIOR ASSISTANT, MANAGER IN AAI UNDER ADVT. NO. 08/2022”
Step 4: Click on the Registration Link appearing against the notification. What is the selection process for AAI?
Step 5: Provide login ID and password and fill out the AAI Recruitment 2024 form.
Step 7: Take a printout of the AAI Recruitment Application Form if you can after submitting it.
Frequently Asked Questions about Junior Executive Job in AAI :
- Is experience required for AAI Junior Executive posts?
No, for the post of Junior Executive of ATC experience is not required.
- What is the last date to apply online for AAI ATC Recruitment 2024?
It is yet to be notified by Junior Executive Job in AAI.
- Is the job at Junior Executive Job in AAI good?
Indeed, AAI offers very lucrative salaries and emoluments to its employees with even better career opportunities later in their careers.
- What is the selection process for Junior Executive Job in AAI?
Generally for the recruitment of AAI ATC Junior Executive an Online CBT Test (Computer Based Test) is followed by a documents verification round, an Interview round, a Physical Measurement, an Endurance Test, Driving test (If Necessary).
- What are some Important Questions in AAI?
How can students notify the recruitment body about any grievances?
What will be shortlisting Procedure?
Are all the recruitments valid here?
What will be the selection procedure?
What is the last date for registration for a grievance to the committee?
Is there any delay in the recruitment procedure?
What will be the timeline for this?
Where will The Recruitment application be kept?