SSC Selection Posts – Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Selection Posts indicated in Annexure- III of this Notice. Only those Applications which are successfully filled through the Website of the Commission and found in order shall be accepted. Candidates should go through the Recruitment Notice carefully before applying for the post and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Age-Limit/Essential Qualifications (EQs)/ Experience/ Category, etc. as indicated in this Notice. Candidature of candidates not meeting the eligibility conditions will be canceled at any stage of the recruitment process without any notice. Candidature of Applicants shall be purely PROVISIONAL at all stages of the recruitment process.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. Phase-XI/2023/Selection Posts
Vacancy – 5369
- Matriculation pass, Class 12 pass, Graduate and Post Graduate candidates are eligible to apply.
- Please see the detailed advertisement (the PDF file link is given below).
Age Limit (For all above posts/discipline):
- 18yrs – 30yrs. The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC, and 10 years for the PWD category. Ex-Serviceman & Others, if any — As per Govt. norms.
- For more details regarding candidates’ selection norms and eligibility norms, please go through the officially released advertisement (See Link/PDF given below).
- Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
Window for Application Form Correction [03.04.2023 till 05.04.2023 (23:00)]
- After the closing date for receipt of online applications, the Commission will provide a period of 3 days to enable candidates to correct/ modify online application parameters, wherein candidates will be allowed to re-submit applications after making requisite corrections/ changes in the one-time registration/ online application data as per their requirement.
- A candidate will be allowed to correct and re-submit his modified/ corrected application two times during the ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ i.e. if he/she has made mistake in his updated application also, he/she will be allowed to resubmit one more modified/ corrected application after making requisite corrections/ modifications. No more corrections in the application form will be allowed under any circumstances.
- Only those candidates will be allowed to make corrections in the application form, whose completed online applications along with payment of the requisite fee, have been received by the Commission within the specified period.
Selection Procedure of SSC Selection Posts:
- Recruitment to Selection Posts will be made through Examination in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- All candidates who register themselves in response to this advertisement by the closing date and time and whose applications are found to be in order and are provisionally accepted by the Commission as per the terms and conditions of this Notice of Examination will be assigned Roll numbers and issued to Admission Certificate (AC) for appearing in the Computer Based Examination by the Regional Office where the candidate opted for Centre of Examination.
How to Apply in SSC Selection Posts:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) — https://ssc.nic.in/ (See Application form’s link given below) from dated 12/05/2022 to 13/06/2022
- For detailed instructions on how to apply online, please go through the officially released advertisement (See the below-given link/ PDF file for more details)
- Dates for submission of online applications 06.03.2023 to 27.03.2023
- The last date and time for receipt of online applications is 27.03.2023 (up to 23:00)
- The last date and time for making online fee payment is 28.03.2023 (23:00)
- The last date and time for the generation of offline Challan is 28.03.2023 (23:00)
- The last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of the Bank) is 29.03.2023
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment. 03.04.2023 to 05.04.2023 (23:00)
- Dates of Computer-Based Examination June-July 2023 (tentatively)
The above-given information is in brief. Before applying Online please go through the officially released Advertisement
SSC Selection Posts
Official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC Selection Posts) — https://ssc.nic.in/
For Advt., See the following PDF file — Click Here
To Apply Online now, visit the following URL — Visit the URL