Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is inviting application from the eligible candidates for posts of Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) in different States and Union Territories. Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online only through the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (See URL below). Both Male and Female can apply. Educational qualification required and other details, in brief, for informational purpose only in interest of job-seeker, are given below —
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION INVITES ONLINE APPLICATION FOR POSTS OF MULTI TASKING STAFF. LAST DATE — 30.01.2017
MULTI TASKING STAFF (Non Technical)
Total Vacancies: 8300 posts
Region wise vacancies are as follows:
Central Region: 325 posts
1. UP: 235 posts (UR-121, OBC-65, SC-22, ST-27)
2. Bihar: 90 posts (UR-52, OBC-20, SC-10, ST-08)
Eastern Region: 634 posts
1. West Bengal: 491 post (UR-232, OBC-171, SC-44, ST-44 out of which EXS-42, OH-06, HH-01,VH-04)
2. Odisha: 74 posts (UR-39, OBC-22, SC-07, ST-06 out of which EXS-03)
3. Jharkhand: 10 posts (UR-06, OBC-02, SC-01, ST-01)
4. Sikkim: 01 post (UR-01)
5. A&N Island: 58 posts (UR-24, OBC-17, SC-10, ST-07 out of which EXSM-06, HH-01)
Kerala Karnataka Region: 666 posts
1. Karnataka: 380 posts (UR-185, OBC-119, SC-51, ST-25 out of which EXS-14)
2. Kerala: 284 post (UR-144, OBC-88, SC-32, ST-20 out of which EXS-20, HH-01, VH-01)
3. Lakshdweep: 02 posts (UR-01, OBC-01)
Northern Region: 3186 posts
1. Delhi: 2864 posts (UR-1534, OBC966, SC-162, ST-202 out of which EXS-192, OH-24, HH-09, VH-09)
2. Rajasthan: 298 posts (UR-179, OBC-99, SC-17, ST-03 out of which EXS-27, OH-04)
3. Uttrakhand: 24 posts (UR-18, OBC-06)
North Eastern Region: 226 posts
1. Assam: 108 posts (UR-42, OBC-30, SC-25, ST-11 out of which EXS-02, OH-01, HH-01)
2. AP: 39 posts (UR-25, OBC-08, SC-03, ST-03 out of which EXS-02, HH-01)
3. Manipur: 05 posts (UR-03, OBC-01, SC-01 out of which HH-01)
4. Nagaland: 12 posts (UR-04, OBC-01, SC-01, ST-06 out of which EXS-01, VH-01)
5. Meghalaya: 44 posts (UR-16, OBC-20, SC-03, ST-05 out of which EXS-05, OH-01, HH-02)
6. Mizoram: 08 posts (UR-02, OBC-05, SC-01 out of which OH-02)
7. Tripura: 10 posts (UR-06, OBC-02, SC-02 out of which EXS-01)
North Western Region: 534 posts
1. Punjab: 93 posts (UR-70, OBC-18, SC-04, ST-01 out of which EXS-01, VH-01)
2. Jammu: 91 posts (UR-63, OBC-19, SC-07, ST-02 out of which EXS-02, VH-01)
3. Chandigarh: 122 posts (UR-56, OBC-48, SC-07, ST-11 out of which EXS-04, HH-02 VH-01)
4. Himachal Pradesh: 123 posts (UR-80, OBC-32, SC-07, ST-04 out of which EXS-02, HH-01)
5. Harayana: 105 posts (UR-78, OBC-17, SC-05, ST-05 out of which EXS-02, HH-01)
MP Region: 536 posts
1. Madhya Pradesh: 464 posts (UR-255, OBC-129, SC-46, ST-34, out of which EXS-37, OH-02, HH-01, VH-01)
2. Chattishgarh: 72 posts (UR-42, OBC-22, SC-06, ST-02 out of which EXS-09,OH-02, HH-01, VH-01)
Southern Region: 705 posts
1. AP: 125 posts (UR-58, OBC-48, SC-07, ST-12 out of which EXS-07,OH-01, HH-01, VH-01)
2. TN: 453 posts (UR-292, OBC-78, SC-72, ST-11 out of which EXS-54,OH-02, HH-01)
3. Telengana: 127 posts (UR-66, OBC-34, SC-11, ST-16 out of which EXS-07,OH-01, VH-01)
Western Region: 1488 posts
1. Maharashta: 915 posts (UR-436, OBC-312, SC-95, ST-72 out of which EXS-59, OH-05, HH-02, VH-01)
2. Gujrat: 564 posts (UR-265, OBC-163, SC-80, ST-56 out of which EXS-73, OH-01, HH-01)
3. Goa: 09 posts (UR-07, OBC-02)
Educational Qualification: Matriculation Examination OR equivalent. Candidates who are currently studying in Class 10/ Matric/ Madhyamik and will get their pass certificate/ Mark sheet on or before 01.08.2017 may also apply.
Age Limit: Minimum-18 years and maximum-25 years as on 01.08.2017.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200/- Rs.20200/- and Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Upper Age Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD category. Ex-Serviceman & Others, if any — As per Govt. norms.
Candidates’ Selection: Selection of the candidates will be through Written Examination. Examination will be held at various centre across the country on 16.04.2017, 30.04.2017 and 07.05.2017.
Exact Date, Time and Venue for examination/interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course as well as such information will be also available in the official website of Staff Selection Commission — http://ssc.nic.in.
For more details regarding candidates’ selection norms and eligibility norms, go through the officially released advertisement (See URL/PDF below).
Application Fee: Candidates must pay Rs.100/- as Application Fee. Fee can be paid through Online mode during submission of online application form by using Debit/Credit card or Net banking OR can be paid through Bank by means of fee payment Challan. Fee Challan can be downloaded from the official website of Staff Selection Commission. See released advertisement for more details.
NO APPLICATION FEE REQUIRED IN CASE OF SC/ST/PWD/WOMEN CANDIDATES.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of Staff Selection Commission — http://ssc.nic.in. (See Application form’s link given below) from dated 31.12.2016 to 30.01.2017
Upon successful payment of prescribed fee and submission of online application form, the system generated Registration/ Acknowledgement Slip with unique registration number will appear on the computer screen. Candidates must print-out it for future correspondence. DO NOT SEND ANY PRINT-OUT/HARD COPY OR DOCUMENTS TO ANYWHERE AT THIS STAGE. All the verification will be done in due course.
For detailed instruction on how to apply online, please go through the officially released advertisement (See below given link/ PDF file for more details)
Starting Date of Online Application: 31.12.2016
Closing Date of Online Application: 30.01.2017
Above given information are in brief. Before applying Online please go through the officially released Advertisement
Official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) — http://ssc.nic.in
For Advt., See following PDF file — See detailed Advt.
To Apply Online now, visit the following URL — Visit the URL
N.B: The content given above are meant for informational purpose only in interest of jobseekers. karmasandhan.com is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. karmasandhan.com is a news media which provides first-hand basic info of various recruitments going all over India. Jobseekers are requested to go through the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.
বিঃদ্র উপরের দেওয়া বিষয়বস্তূ কেবল মাত্র চাকরি প্রার্থীদের তথ্যের উদ্দেশ্যের জন্য দেওয়া হয় | KARMASANDHAN.COM কোনো রিক্রুটিং এজেন্সি নয় বা কোনো রিক্রুটিং প্রক্রিয়া বহন করে না | KARMASANDHAN.COM কেবল একটি সংবাদ মাধ্যম যা ভারতের বিভিন্ন নিয়োগের মৌলিক তথ্য প্রদান করে | এতএব সকল চাকরি প্রার্থীদের কে অনুরোধ করা যাচ্ছে যে নিয়োগের সম্পর্ন বিবরন ও আবেদনের বিশদ তথ্যের জন্য কোম্পানী/ বিভাগের অফিসিয়াল ওয়েবসাইট গুলি খাতিয়ে দেখে নিবেন |